Avengers Take A Knee For Tony Stark: Endgame deleted scene after Iron Man’s death
This is the newly released deleted scene for Avengers: Endgame which extends Iron Man’s death scene and shows all the Avengers taking a knee for the fallen hero. This incredibly powerful scene was cut because the Russo brothers considered that the scene was redundant with Tony’s funeral, where we can also see all the Avengers gathered in tribute to Iron Man.
I would have been one of the first to get on my knees in the movie theater if I had seen this scene.
Remember that the digital version of Avengers: Endgame with one (1) hour of extra bonus content is now available.
What is the additional content included in the digital version of Avengers: Endgame?
- Featurette: Stan Lee homage.
- Featurette: The first Iron Man movie and its impact on the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU).
- Featurette: Captain America in the MCU.
- Featurette: Black Widow’s arc in the MCU.
- Featurette: The Russo brothers.
- Featurette: The powerful women of the MCU and that A-Force moment.
- Featurette: Thor, post-snap.
- Featurette: Steve Rogers and Peggy Carter, star-crossed.
- 6 deleted scenes
- Russo brothers talk Endgame.
- Audio Commentary with directors Joe and Anthony Russo and screenwriters Steve McFeely and Chris Markus .