The week started with the premiere of ‘7 Eterno Amor’ (7 Eternal Love) music video by the talented Venezuelan pop ballad interpreter, Reinaldo Álvarez. The launch took place simultaneously in Venezuela and the United States.
The song, “7 Eterno Amor” (<- click to listen demo), is the second single that Reinaldo has composed himself, and is included in his latest album, “Conexiones” (Connections), which is now available in iTunes.
On the production of the video worked more than 70 people, and the recordings where shoot in only 3 days in some locations of Caracas.
7 Eterno Amor music video credits:
- Direction, Photography and Art: Ricardo Moreno
- Production: Analy Gonzáles and Reinaldo Álvarez
- Production Assistant: Jesús Estrella
- Executive producer: A&S Records Production, CA
- Image consultant: Emilio Uribe (work reference with Johnny Depp, Shakira, Alicia Keys)
- Makeup: Ángel Luis Guerra
- Choreographer: Thais Briceño
- Talents: Cindy (The girl walking, little devil, the girl in the bar, the bride), Enrique Guart (barman), Alejandro Marcano (James Bond), Teresa Vera (Grandma), Janira Jiménez (mother-in-law)
Reinaldo Álvarez has been recognized for the success of his songs “Mi segundo intento”, “No soy el único”, “Noelia” y “Cómo recobro mi vida”. We have no doubt that “7 Eterno Amor” will be another great hit of the Venezuelan singer.
In mid-July, Reinaldo will be promoting his latest production on the United States visiting New York, Boston, Miami, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Connecticut and Puerto Rico, among other places.
Do not forget to visit his official website: reinaldoalvarez.com